The National LGBTI Ageing and Aged Care Conference is the leading event in Australia for ageing and aged care providers to develop their knowledge, skills, and practice to meet the needs of LGBTI consumers.
The conference provides a unique opportunity for the aged care sector, LGBTIQ+ community-controlled sector and older LGBTI people to collaborate and work together to improve the lives of older LGBTI people.
At a time of great change and innovation in the delivery of aged care services, the conference provides a timely opportunity to take stock and as the conference theme states, reimagine, and transform the current systems that are in place and impact older LGBTI people.
LGBTIQ+ Health Australia is aware of the time pressures and challenges for the aged care sector, the conference program has been designed with this in mind and is being delivered over three weekly afternoon sessions online. The 5th National LGBTI Ageing and Aged Care Conference was delivered in this format and was well received. The online platform will provide opportunities for networking, break out sessions, parallel sessions and recorded on demand content that can be accessed post conference.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Prominent recognition as a key sponsor of a groundbreaking conference
- Positive brand association with a vital cause, enhance credibility and corporate social responsibility.
- Opportunities for joint promotional activities and community engagement
- Showcase your organisations dedication to diversity and inclusion.
- Access and engage with key professionals working in the LGBTI Health and Ageing space.
- Build and improve relationships with current and potential clients.
- Support and contribute to educational opportunities in the sector.
For further information, please contact: